Sunday, December 18, 2005

Harry Potter

Well, we're on movie 3? or is it 4? I've seen them all, and this one wasn't my favorite. Not sure if it's because the actors are older or that the story lacked in places.

Sorry, but I haven't read any of these books but I'm sure there is a debate as to which is better. But I'm sure the book was great compared to the movie.

In the Goblet of Fire, Harry finds himself in the Tri-Wizard Tournament which is a skills competition between a school of girls, a school of rough boys and Hogwarts. The challenges faced at the different stages of the tournament bring out Harry's virtues and fears. He faces Lord Voldemort again. Lives are lost. And Harry gets his first crush.

I would have liked to have seen more of the romance but I guess at 14, what is there to tell?

The adults in this film like Alan Rickman as Professor Snape are great. Although I do miss the old Dumbledor. The special effects are fun and well done.

The ending was flat.

Worth the money: $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment