Friday, May 25, 2007

Spidy

Okay, I had to run out and see this movie on opening weekend. I haven't been able to write about it yet, so thus the late posting. It wasn't the greatest film I've ever seen but there were parts of it that I really liked. And I'm sure, you'll enjoy the little twists as well.

One of the things I liked was Spidy's dark side. No goodie two shoes for Peter Parker. It was fun to see Toby MaGuire strut his stuff and I loved seeing Topher as well as the corporate climber at the Bugle. Kirsten Dunst looks very plain Jane in this film and I'm really bored with her character in general, so I was glad she wasn't in the movie all that much.

It's a long movie, 2 and 1/2 hours and most of the affects are expected. The pearcing sound peaks drove me nuts so bring some ear plugs if you're in a smaller theatre.

I love to see how stories turn out, usually by episode III, they're really boring, except for the Star Wars Trilogy and possibly the Indiana Jones series.

I'd see this film if you're a Spider Man fan, a Toby or Topher fan, or just want some mind-numbing action to watch. In the realm of comic books on the big screen, Spider Man is entertaining and it's still got that little bit of wanting to be a web-slinger action going on.

Worth the money: $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment