Saturday, August 11, 2007

I know who killed me

I saw this movie at 10:30 in the morning so maybe I wasn't in the mood for a thriller but this was just plain stupid. I wish Linds had more sense to take on a good movie role instead of trying to be a sex object and party girl. Her performance in Georgia Rule was much better. Though, I guess she didn't pole dance in that movie. It was just 5 guys in the theatre and me, so I guess the pole dancing bit got some men to see this teen murder mystery.

A murderer is on the loose in a small town and it's not soon before Lindsay's character is captured and limbs start getting cut off. But unlike other stories, Lindsay loses her memory and tries to fit all the pieces together to solve her own murder. She goes wild pole dancing and having sex... would girls who get kidnapped by a crazy person start doing these things or not? Hmmm... what a mystery. Anyway, she discovers the secret of her murder and goes out to capture the crazy person. Does she survive? Guess you'll have to see it to find out. But I wouldn't recommend it at all. It's gross but the killer is easily identifiable at the beginning. So not much of a surprise.

Worth the money: $ 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment