Tuesday, March 01, 2011

No Strings Attached

Did I think this would be a good film? Not really. Did I think it'd be as boring as it was - no. I really love Natalie and Ashton as actors. This film didn't do either of them justice. It was so predictable that I nearly walked out of the movie. It wasn't funny. There were no "real" moments. I did like the Indian roommate  of Natalie's character. It probably would have been a better movie if it didn't have the revelation by Natalie's character.

This is one of those movies where you think, I saw it all in the previews. This time you really did. I actually liked Ashton better in Killers with Heigl. At least it had a few action scenes. These two just didn't have any chemistry on screen. Oh well. Guess it's a good thing there were no strings attached. I would have cut them and run for life.

Worth the money: $

No comments:

Post a Comment