Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The 40 year old virgin

I saw this at least a week ago. I think I was in a good mood when I saw this but... I didn't love this movie. I thought parts of it were funny but it was pretty much formula the whole way. Maybe I just hate male virgins. Who knows.

Anyway, I forgot the character's name and the actor who played him. But obviously the story line is about a guy who never lost it. He collects models and action figures and rides a bike- doesn't drive. I'd say virigin doesn't have to equal geek but in this case, I guess they're synonomous.

So once his virginity is announced at the electronics store he works at, his co-workers are on a mission to get him laid. Of course, they give him bad advice about relationships and sex. And he ends up pursuing one woman who sells things on E-bay.

The ending is sappy and basically the whole movie is stupid. But if you like sappy, stupid movies this one is for you.

If I had to choose between this and Wedding Crashers, it's Wedding Crashers hands down. I just thought this movie was boring and again stupid. But I did hear that he got a real waxing and filmed it live- guess that's worth something

Worth the money rating: $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment