Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Tourist

Angelina and Johnny. Quite a combo, one would think. I actually liked the slower pace of this movie - more Bond-like vs action-packed. Although it was predictable, A & J had some chemistry and in places it was a charming film. Did I believe that Angie at what 95 pounds could be a member of Interpol? Or Johnny was a school teacher when he's so intelligent? Not really but it's a movie. And I did like her wardrobe and her British accent.

Here's what I do believe they pulled off. A charming scene on the train when Angie instructs Johnny on how to ask her to dinner. It made me want to try it in real life. And the locations were romantic. Who wouldn't be swept away? I'd say more about this film but the previews said it all. There wasn't much more than that unfortunately.

I think Angie was better in SALT but this was nice too. I wish Johnny would have had more going on in this movie but Angie was clearly the star. Next time? Well, Johnny has Pirates of the Caribbean coming up so we won't have to wait long.

Worth the money: $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment