Monday, May 31, 2010

The Joneses

Here's an original film about consumerism in America. It was fresh and I really loved how Demi Moore looked, especially in her outfits. David D is one of my faves from back in the X-File days. Californication is interesting too. Not sure I bought the idea of these two together, but I did like David's character in this one compared to Moore's.

Demi and David pretend to be a married couple. Their kids are hired too. It's all a job for them to make their neighbors want what they have. This show will hit home to a lot of people who envy their neighbors cars, video game consoles, home decor and even lawn mowers. I don't live in suburbia but I've been to many different ones throughout the US. Keeping up with the Joneses is a concept that everyone has experienced on some level. It was really interesting to see how it may work if your neighbor was a salesperson and not just your neighbor.

You'll love this movie if you're a label hor or wanna be label owner. Or someone who just wants to watch a fresh idea with lots of cliche standards of what the finer things are.

Worth the money rating: $$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment