Friday, September 17, 2010

Inception

Wow! What a mind blowing movie this was. It took my brain 3 days to calm down - it was trying to solve the mystery of whether or not Leo's character got out of the dream. I think I have to see it a few more times to be sure, but I'm pretty sure he was stuck on level 2.

This movie was so interesting that I'm not going to talk about the usual stuff - who was in it etc. The scenes I liked the best: The first view of seeing the dream world and the elevator with the van falling into the water off the bridge scene. I think I would have paid to just see these two scenes. So amazing. There's truly no words to describe the movie but confusing, uncomfortable, interesting, eye orgasm comes to mind in addition to a lot of words my brain was inspired to create. It's a blend of everything you think could happen in a dream with an element of danger at every turn. And definitely one of the best, original films Hollywood has made in the blockbuster area.

Also I tried the facebook version of creating a world but didn't get past making a park and it was so complicated that I didn't get it - but I'm glad interactive stuff like that was an extension of the movie. That was some good marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment