Friday, September 17, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

So I've read all of S. Meyers books and the movie version of New Moon was disappointing to say it nicely. But this saga made a come back with this installment. The Bella, Edward, Jacob love triangle heats up while defending against Victoria and her new legion of newbie vamps. With so much publicity out there, I don't have to tell you what happens. And it doesn't matter if I'm on team Edward or team Jacob. I'm on team, "I want to see a fun, action-packed, romance" and this movie delivered. Of course, you have to keep it in perspective. It's that gendre of movie. You either like fantasy stuff or not. Movies are all about escapism, so for me, these movies are just what the imagination ordered.

If you don't like teen romances or didn't have a team romance, this movie is still for you. It has action and suspense but also the story holds something everyone can relate to.

Worth the money rating: $$$ 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment